ALS 2020: AN ANTHOLOGY OF SHORT STORIES-Paperback and Kindle editions

ALS 2020: AN ANTHOLOGY OF SHORT STORIES-Paperback and Kindle editions

ALS 2020: An Anthology of Short Stories, winning stories of the annual awards contest, and selected stories inked by erudite writers from the Asian Literary Society community have been included. These stories have been written on many thought-provoking topics.

One of my stories found a home in the annual anthology by Asian Literary Society spearheaded by fantastic writer and editor Manoj Krishnan Ji.

 The anthology “ALS 2020: An Anthology of Short Stories” houses 20 incredible stories. I feel immense pleasure and pride in sharing space with talented writers.

You can read the book on your phone and Tablet (through Kindle App) or Kindle E-reader. Here is its link:

https://www.amazon.in/ALS-2020-ANTHOLOGY…/dp/B09BMB48R7

https://www.amazon.in/ALS-2020-ANTHOLOGY-SHORT-STORIES-ebook/dp/B09BMB48R7

Grab your paperback here-

https://www.amazon.in/ALS-2020-ANTHOLOGY-SHORT-STORIES/dp/1685235085/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ALS+2020%3A+AN+ANTHOLOGY+OF+SHORT+STORIES&qid=1637877676&sr=8-1

https://notionpress.com/read/als-2020-an-anthology-of-short-stories

We don’t spam!

Check Also

Philo’s Prodigy-Season II

I tick another dream off the ever-growing list of my aspirations towards becoming a writer. …

Leave a Reply

.