Best Blog of the Year 2023

And it arrived!

thank you, Beyond the Box and Anupama Dalmia, for this!

My website came into being in December, two years back on my birthday. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the 2nd birthday!🎉❤️

Thank you, Mithru Rachamalla and ArtoonsInn Geeks Room, for this fabulous website.

To win the best website award is totally awesome! Meanwhile, here I am, flaunting the trophy, treasured certificate and one of the many perks of being a blogger!😁

To be sharing this space with brilliant writer friends is the icing on the cake! 😍😍

We don’t spam!

Check Also

Featured in Femina, one of the country’s most prestigious women’s English magazines.

When you are in the doldrums and struggling to believe, the universe shows a sign.  …

Leave a Reply

.