Recent Posts

About

Hey there,   Welcome to Supriya’s Banter. I am thrilled you made it somehow to this nook that houses all my …

Read More »

Beeji’s Story-Earth’s Surface

Beeji’s Story-Earth’s Surface (English)  Author: Shubhangi Goel, Sankhalina Nath, Rajasee Ray, Anushka Kalro  Illustrator: Shubhangi Goel, Sankhalina Nath, Rajasee Ray, Anushka Kalro  Age group: 3+  Publisher: Tulika  Themes: Science around us  …

Read More »

LIVING WITH A BLACK DOG

LIVING WITH A BLACK DOG  Authors- Matthew Johnstone and Ainsley Johnstone  Genre-Self-help, Comic Book Lookalike  Themes- Depression, Caregiver’s mental makeup, …

Read More »
.